The UD-12+ KVM switch is built around ConnectPRO’s patented Dynamic Device Mapping (DDM) technology. With DDM, the UD-12+ maintains the connection between your keyboard, mouse, and the computer; this allows for instant switching between computers. This is made even more stable by our Dual-Core technology, creating the most reliable and stable KVM on the market.
The UD-12+KIT includes a choice of either 6, 10, or 15 foot KVM cables, and a firmware update/serial control cable. The KVM cables combine the DVI and USB cables for the computer connection into one cable with a Y split on either end of the cable, allowing you to manage your cables easily.
Features and Benefits
- Compatible with all versions of Windows, Linux, and OS X.
- Supports USB 2.0
- Works with monitors with a resolution up to 1920×1080.
- Hot-key support to easily switch between ports with your keyboard.
- All-Time Full DDC prevents the computer from losing connection to the monitor, even when it is not active.
- KIT includes KVM cables for easy cable management.
What’s in the box?
- 1 x UD-12+ KVM Switch
- 1 x 3A-122WP05-US Power Supply
- 1 x CRJ45-DB9F-5 Firmware/Serial Control Cable
- 2 x SDU-06D or SDU-10D or SDU-15D 6, 10, or 15 ft. KVM Cables
UPC Code: 0641458178684